Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kathy

I gotta write a blog praising my wife; she has just rocked my world lately. I am so proud of the job she's doing as a mother, she's a natural! I love her firm tenderness with Bean and her never-ending patience with her. Kathy has gone above and beyond to meet my needs and make me feel like a king, even as she's going through a rough time in her life (new baby + gall stones = suckage).

She has kept her quick wit and sense of humor through all the hard times. She has been so brave as she faces all the changes in her body and the drastic steps needed to keep her healthy. She's bounced back from the traumatic birthing process faster than I thought - AND she's lost all her baby weight plus some (how cool!).

I love you Kathy. I'm so proud of you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

No comments: