Saturday, March 11, 2006

Note to Kathy

Hey babe. I just got done watching Ever After and I couldn't help but tell you how I feel. I have had such an amazing time getting to know you, and enjoyed every moment of our relationship - we're writing our own love story. I know it will have a happy ending. I may not be a prince, but you are my Princess. I cherish you and I treasure every moment we're together, even though distance keeps us apart.

This is the part of the love story where our distance stretches us and makes us grow - I can't wait for the "happily ever after" part of the story. Until then, I'll be patiently waiting for my chance to see you and hold you again.

Love,

Alex

1 comment:

Kathy B. said...

You are such a cheeseball! I've said it before and you may be thinking "gosh, she can't say anything else?" But what you don't know is what I'm really saying is "I can't believe this wonderful guy thinks this much of me to be this embarrassingly mushy for all of the world to see." That is what I'm really saying when I say "you're such a cheeseball!"