Thursday, November 30, 2006

Home for the Holidays - News and Thoughts

So me and my gorgeous wife are going to travel back to California for Christmas and my sister's wedding (she gets married on the 22nd). I'm really looking forward to seeing my family again and hanging out with some friends while I'm out there!

As I was listening to the song "There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays" the place that came up in my mind as "home" wasn't Lancaster. It wasn't Chicago, either. It was with Kathy. Kathy's my family now, Kathy's where I go when I need to be comforted, Kathy's where I turn to when I'm need to be picked up (love you baby!).

Me and Kath have our tree up, it's looking great. Kathy decorated it (and the rest of the house), everything's so cheery! :)

That's all for now!

No comments: