Thursday, December 13, 2007

Great Sex is not an activity; it's a conversation

I have done a pretty extensive "study" on great sex; and I have no one to share it with! So I figured I'd blog it and let the world in on what I've found. Heck, it's a fun topic to talk about! ;)

Talking to sexually-active males, I've found two basic attitudes about it:
  1. Sex is all about me getting my orgasm
  2. Sex is all about us getting our orgasms
Neither attitude is right or wrong; they're just different. Both attitudes come out of each individual at one point or another, but one is always stronger or more prevalent. Some guys think their goal is mutual satisfaction; but they really are just after getting their orgasm and getting some encouragement along the way.

I think the difference between the two attitudes is how the sexual experience is viewed: either it's an activity for fun or a conversation between two bodies. If it's an activity, there's a goal in mind. If it's a conversation; there is a lot of "listening" and reacting to the other person's actions.

I've found the best sex is achieved when the two people are having a conversation with their bodies; the conversation can be angry, passionate, excited, love, soft, etcetera.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"sex is like chinese food, it's not over till you both get your cookies."

Alex said...

LOL! Nice one babe