Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bye Bye Lancaster

A part of me passed away today
The part of me that pushed you away
The little voice that told me "No"
The caution that told me not to go

That part of me is gone, for now
I wanted to hold back but I didn't know how
I was afraid of the pain you'd bring
Terrified you'd make my cry again

But now I know what true love is like
Everything about us just feels so right
I hope I'm not wrong about you
I hope your love is nothing but true

Cuz I've got nothing left, I've given all to you
I have no regrets about what I'm about to do
Leaving the world as I know it
Don't know how else to show it
I love you with all of my heart

3 comments:

Kathy B. said...

I love you too.

David Green said...

I "like" both of you.

Stephanie Fosnight Regester said...

I *like* both of you, too. Or, I love you both ... as a sister, of course. (Sara says hi but she doesn't love you the way I do).