Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Christian pick up lines

My blog needs some loving, so here's a fluffy blog for ya...

1. Nice bible.

2. You know Jesus? Hey, me too!

3. No, I'm not coveting. I intend to make you mine.

4. I've prayed about it and God wants you to go out with me.

5. I know a great church where we could go and talk.

6. Has anyone ever told you, your eyes are like doves and your neck like the tower of David?

7. Do you need help carrying your bible? It looks heavy.

9. Is it a sin that you stole my heart?

10. Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?

11. I just don't feel called to celibacy.

12. Hey..for you I'd work seven years. Oh, yeah, and seven more for your sister!

13. The Bible says "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry".... so how about dinner?

14. I'm pretty flexible--I don't think a woman should be submissive on the first date.

15. You want to come over and watch the 10 commandments tonight?

16. You have the body of Amy Grant and the soul of Mother Teresa. (DO NOT get this one confused!)

17. What do you think Paul meant when he said, "Greet everyone with a holy kiss"?

18. Hey baby, you wanna take the church van for a spin.

19. Do you believe in Divine appointment?

20. You know, I'm really into relationship evangelism.

21. Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.

22. My friend told me to come and meet you, he said that you are a really nice person. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah, that's his name.

23. Before tonight, I never believed in predestination...

24. I hear there's going to be a love offering tonight.

25. What? Friends listen to Amazing Grace in the dark.

26. I practice our mission to "Love one another" to the fullest extent

27. When I saw you, I knew the true meaning of "Rejoice and be Glad"

29. What's your name and number so I can add you to my "prayer" list?

30. Hi, my name's Will...God's Will

31. God broke the mold when He made your sweet face.

32. I didn't know angels flew this low.

33. I'd pick you over Satan any day.

34. God was just showing off when He made you.

35. [check the person's shirt tag] "just as i thought... made in heaven.

1 comment:

Kathy B. said...

I like number 6 and number 21. LOL!