Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Don't let this become reality

I'm standing at your grave today
You're going down in the ground
I'm sorry I couldn't help take your pain away
I guess it's a week too late now
I was always there for you even though I was away
You should've just picked up the phone
Left a message, vented a little, would've been ok
I'm fighting the tears, holding them inside
This hurts so much to see you go like this
Why did you have to take your own life?

The emotions flow from one side to the other
I'm sad, I'm angry, I'm confused and pissed at you
We were best friends, no we were like brothers
I never left your side, my friendship was true
This is how it had to end
I scream inside, Why! I hate you!
It's a lie, I never hated I was always loving you
Even when you were unloveable and cruel
You knew I was always going to be there for you
You would've liked to see the pain you caused today
It would make you realize you were loved, in a sick way
But now it's over, this is the end
I'm the last to leave your side even though you're gone
I was, and will always be, your best friend

1 comment:

Denny Love said...

Dude... put the gun down! There is no need to kill yourself! It's OK that you are not as pimp as Denny Love... You can still be cool!