Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happiness

* What makes you happy at work? Being challenged
* What makes you happy at home? Relaxing with my wife!
* What makes you happy with your friends and family? Quality time
* What makes you happy when you're by yourself? Being productive or, if I need to, just relaxing
* What do you love to do? Accomplish things people say I can't do
* What would you do with your life today if you weren't afraid of failure? Failure doesn't scare me
* What's not working in your life? My social life
* What are you currently doing that prevents you from experiencing joy? Not having any friends out here kind of sucks
* What's working in your life? Everything besides my lack of friends
* Who's not working in your life? I wish I was closer with Steve K, Dan, Chris Little and my wife
* Who in your life is subtracting value from and adding misery to it? No one. I quickly weed out people who make my life miserable
* Can you fix any of these relationships, or should you let them go from your life? I let them all go
* What relationships are working in your life? My marriage, Kyle, and my family
* If we were getting together one year from today, what would have to happen for you to be able to tell me that you now have more joy in your life? I would be working on my political aspirations
* What's the single most important thing you've learned about yourself as a result of answering these questions? I really miss politics.

1 comment:

David Green said...

Keep writing dude. I read your thoughts and they are encouraging because I can definitely relate to a lot fo what you're going thru (minus the marriage thing to Kathy of course!)

My guess is that there are other lurkers out there who read your blog but do not comment much/at all.