Monday, January 08, 2007

Why Do I Love My Wife? Let Me Count the Ways...

  1. She is beautiful (I know they say looks shouldn't matter, but...)
  2. She is spunky
  3. She doesn't take any crap from me, which makes me become a better person
  4. She makes me laugh
  5. She's great in bed (what, it's true!)
  6. She's optimistic
  7. She loves me for me and not who she wants me to be
  8. She's very encouraging
  9. She knows how to tell me No
  10. She pushes me to become better
  11. She gives me hope when I have none
  12. She's extremely well organized and clean...except for her pile
  13. She has the greatest laugh
  14. She is very creative
  15. She can cook an amazing meal
  16. She has an amazing voice
  17. She makes our home look so warming
  18. She's very supportive
  19. Her kisses make all the pain go away
  20. She is going to be a great mother

3 comments:

Kathy B. said...

You sure do know how to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

P.S. Leave my pile alone. grr.

Anonymous said...

whoa...too much info...ick

Anonymous said...

wow...could've done without #5