Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thoughts that have gone through my mind recently

I do not have the intellectual capacity to fathom the enormity of God's goodness

I hope that one day I understand the magnitude of "All things are possible for those who believe"

Jesus Christ is perfect theology

I still have not figured out why, in the eyes of many Christians, homosexuals are evil and people who have sex before marriage are not

If you've accepted Christ as your Savior you are no longer a sinner; so please stop referring to yourself as one

The prayer, "None of me and all of you" is valid at its face, but before you were saved God had none of you and He didn't like it

If you're not looking at the past through the lens of Jesus' sacrifice and what He's done for you, you are deceiving yourself

Why is it that Christian funerals always include "it was their time to go"? Jesus messed up every funeral he ever attended, including His own! Maybe it wasn't their time, but no one has the faith to "raise them from the dead"?

The disciples in the Bible made a lot of funny mistakes that make me feel better about myself

Hearing someone intentionally living in sin say they are "really close with God" makes me laugh on the outside and cry on the inside

Every human being longs to be righteous, that's why a lot of abortion-supporters work to "save the Earth" as they cheer the premature end of babies lives.

If the world is applauding you, they are cheering on your self-destruction; if God is happy with you, you are on the right track

1 comment:

Kathy B. said...

I enjoy your thoughts.;) As well as the rest of you;).